We are always looking for talented new team members! Whether you are looking to teach, lead a school, coach and develop teachers, help in school culture, join our operations team, or work at our network office – we have an opportunity for you!
Highly effective instruction and strong positive school culture are the keys to student success. At Great Oaks Legacy we are committed to recruiting and developing talented teachers and staff members who share the belief that all students deserve a high quality education.
Teachers at Great Oaks Legacy Charter School have access to:
• Instructional Coaching & Leader Support
• Year-round Professional Development
• Co-Teacher or Teaching Assistant Support
• Positive, Student-Focused School Culture & Close-Knit Community
• Opportunities for Growth & Development
Crucial to a high functioning school are committed and knowledgeable individuals working outside of the classroom to support teachers, work in functional areas and manage day-to-day operations. Our administrative team provides the unwavering leadership and operational support needed to run a truly great school.
For all roles, we seek hard-working, tenacious people who share the belief that all students deserve a high-quality education. We are looking for motivated professionals who are ready to work hard to reform urban education and pave the way to college success for our students.
We are looking for people who possess:
• The conviction that every child can succeed
• A commitment to solving educational inequality
• Grit/perseverance in the face of challenges
• A commitment to excellence through continuous feedback and growth
• A growth mindset!