Why Great Oaks Legacy?
At Great Oaks Legacy Charter School, each student:
- is on a path to college success that includes college prep and AP courses! Our Graduating Class of 2017 each received an average of more than 15 acceptances to colleges and universities, and a total of over $3,700,000 million in scholarships and financial assistance for their first year of college alone!
- is a known and valued member of a community, that includes students, staff, and family members. We go above and beyond every day for our students and families!
- receives differentiated instruction, including a 12:1 student to teacher ratio for elementary students, two hours of tutoring DAILY for our middle and high school students, and after school and Saturday academic intervention programs for students needing additional support!
- has access to sports and extracurricular activities, including basketball, soccer, skiing, drumming, and more!
- attends trips to colleges and universities, and other exciting destinations, many of which are out of state!
Visit our other pages to learn more about our programs including our 1:1 laptop to student ratio for middle and high school students and our co-teacher model for elementary grades.
Attend an Open House
Legacy Elementary Middle School Campus
- Thursday, January 25th from 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Downtown Elementary School Campus
- Tuesday, December 19th from 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Saturday, January 13th from 11:00am – 12:30pm
Downtown Middle School Campus
- Wednesday, January 10th from 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, January 20th from 11:00am – 12:30pm
For More Information
Call our main office (973) 374-7000 or complete the contact form below.